Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Restoring America: One State at a Time

Life's funny in some ways. You have ideas or dreams only to have them change... Refocus. I used to tell friends my dream was to become an attorney that practiced in the DC area, and live on some land in VA. I wanted to leave California, felt it was a hopeless case and join the increasing number of Californian citizens and business that are jumping ship. The fight against excessive government looked over for CA. But looks can be deceiving.


Then I attended the California Republican Party convention in Los Angeles. This being my first convention I didn't know what to expect and honestly it wasn't much. Millionaires and Politicians with big egos swarmed the place. But something stood out here, a small group. A shining light of individuals who had a purpose. A vision. A group ready to take on the status quo, and take back California. Now these weren't pie in the sky dreamers, but men and women of action, the vision wasn't some far off hope but an attainable reality. And right under the noses of the Republican establishment contented with mediocrity, I watched a plan being implemented, and begin to gain momentum. A plan that I was honored to discover I was playing a part in.


The scriptures say "A man's heart deviseth his way: but the LORD directeth his steps." After seeing what I've seen I don't want to leave anymore. I have a chance to help change California, take it back. Leaving now is no longer an option.

No comments:

Post a Comment